BANGIN' BAGS FOR BABES WITH BABES
We always had a bit of an issue with anything ‘maternity’. Bags. Bras. Clothes. Style. Uh huh. And although we are not super stylish… we love style. We love to think we are stylish. And we are super fussy.
So when we started looking for a maternity bag when Mini was on board… it was an epic search. We even trialled just a few ‘cheap-kinda-nice-lookin-they-will-do bags’. All failed.
We managed to find a beauty in the end. A Billy Heckenberg beauty. Woo. Phew.
And now. With babe two. Even though she is already nine months old… we are on the hunt again. And these are our top picks.
1. Hello Billy Heckenberg. Our first Maternity Bag. And still our quick go to for the long hauls. And technically not a nappy bag. Just a big bag of awesome. We still love this one. The Black Triangle One. $139.95
2. And for those with a smaller bag budget. This babe from Target. The Ryco Bella nappy bag. Quilted design. Plenty of pockets. Change mat and insulated bottle holder. $49.00
3. Yes. Skip Hop have two of our top picks. The Double Signature which is designed for a double (side-by-side) stroller. With a serious amount of pockets. 16 to be exact. It fits verything you need. And a little more. $85.00
4. And the Highline Convertible Diaper Backpack. Yes. We love a backpack. Style. Function and comfort. A Convertible Diaper bag which can be worn three ways. Crossbody. Tote. Backpack. Plus style. Function. And comfort. $200.00
5. Ahhh. Beauty and function. The Essential Tote from Figlia & Madre. We are lucky enough to already have the Black Bag. But totally could get the Tan as well. Timeless. Sophisticate. Stylish and designed to long outlast your baby's time in nappies. Soft leather. Six sneak interior compartments for all your babes essentials. And more. $359.00
6. Oh Fawn and Cub. Yes please. Ruckus Sack Diaper Bag + Changing Mat Combo. We will have one of each. A super stylish super coolcotton canvas Backpack with Leather straps. Beyond beautiful. It has so many bits and bobs and perfect little add ons…. You just need to pop on over and have a look. We LOVE the roll out Wool Changing Mat that straps on and off with ease. And every bag is handmade with love. $ 375.00
7. Neoprene. Neo what what? We didn’t really know what that was. But figured it was something to do with wetsuits. Now. We love it. And totally think it is a great idea for bags that carry bottles or babes food. Hi five that for an idea. This beauty. The Escape Bag in Khaki from State of Escape. Sigh. $299.00
8. Two bangin brands have combined to create this bangin beauty. Bugaboo and Storksak Leather Bag. Function. Style. Leather. Love. Everything. Perfectly combined. A little higher on the budget scale. But we can see why. And for now… we admire from afar and drool. One day my pretty. One day. $499.00
9. OI OI. Yes of course. How could we not include this babe. The Slouch Hobo Nappy Bag from OiOi. Perfect for Mama’s on the move. It has all the mod-con of a nappy bag and totes looks the goods too. $199.99
10. Eep. And this beauty. The Portsea Bag in Grey from Prene Bags. Neoprene love again. Mmmm yeah. And again. It is technically not a maternity bag with fancy pockets bells and whistles. But she is big. She is beautiful. She is in our stay-at-home-mum-single-income-family price range. Yes. And we are patiently waiting for it to be restocked. Ok. So we aren’t very patient. We are creepy stalking waiting to pounce. $89.95